Client Information Reports – For members of accounting and legal professional bodies
Are you taking on a new client?
Has IRD announced a risk review or audit/investigation on your client?
Do you have a client with unknown related entity and/or land transactions?
At an early stage of providing tax advice, our standard practice is to run a detailed search of New Zealand based entity structures, land and other public information and collate it into clear and logical reports on structure and land transactions.
We are now pleased to offer these Reports to fellow professionals as a standalone service. All reports will generally identify related party structures or land transactions such as individual to company or trust etc.
Reports are payable on order and available as follows;
Structure Report (NZ entity based)
- Documentation of relevant current and historical entity structures including:
- Companies and dates of incorporation and any strike-offs
- Shareholders and directors
- Trusts and trustees where apparent from companies and land searches
- Associated individuals
- Other key data such as addresses and other contact details
- Insolvency search result
- General google search
Fee payable in advance: $400 plus GST
NZ Land Transaction Report (only available in conjunction with a Structure report)
- Documentation of current and historical relevant NZ public land information such as acquisition and disposal dates, subdivision or merging titles and ownership timeline(s)
- Key financial information where publicly available such as purchase and sale amounts, mortgage holder, mortgagee sales etc
- Copies of all requested land titles
Fee payable in advance: $150 plus GST for up to five titles, and (by advance agreement) $30 plus GST for each additional title
Request Report – This report can be ordered in conjunction with the relevant Client Structure report. Please contact us to discuss any additional requirements and/or if having receiving the Structure Report you require the relevant Land Report .
We shall use reasonable skill and care in the provision of our reports to you. Our duty to do so is owed to you only and not to any other person. As this report is based on public information, which itself may be incorrect, we cannot take any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Any liability of ours for costs, damages or other legally payable amounts whether for losses arising from the services provided by us (whether the liability be in contract, negligence or otherwise) or otherwise arising at law shall be limited to and not exceed the fee for the report(s) we provided for the respective client.
Reports are usually provided within two working days unless agreed otherwise.