We can help you if you are considering moving or investing to or from New Zealand and want to ensure any tax liabilities are minimised across the countries concerned.

Services we provide:

International/NZ cross border tax issues
Tax residence of individuals and entities GST on exported goods and services
Capital gains tax Income tax on royalties
Transfer pricing issues Income tax on pensions


We have provided cross border advice in relation to the following jurisdictions*
 Australia India Papua New Guinea
Belgium France Saudi Arabia
Bermuda Germany Switzerland
Canada Hong Kong United Arab Emirates
China Iraq United Kingdom
Denmark/Sweden Kuwait United States

*Note that like any other tax advisor we are not authorised to provide technical advice in respect of other countries’ tax laws, but can point you in the right direction or put you in touch with an overseas advisor

While only a small part of our business, we are registered tax agents and can file NZ tax returns for those without a current tax agent.


  • We strongly recommend AGAINST seeking advice from Inland Revenue.
  • In particular you should NOT complete IRD’s IR886 tax residence form without first getting expert advice.